Our K-4 school is looking for a dynamic visiting author or
illustrator to spend a day in Jan. or Feb. We can't afford to
spend more than $1000. Does anyone have knowledge of such an
individual? We have had Bill Brittain, Lois Lowry,Jean
Craighead George, and Jose Areuga in past years  (sometimes
joining with other schools to cut costs.) BTW, I can attest to
the charisma of all the above.
--
                        Allison Williams
                        awilliam@pen.k12.va.us