This is for Sylvia Adair. I left my hard copy at school and deleted her
message.

With an assist from friends we have located _It could always be worse_ by
Zemach.  It is the story I remember and I have a copy on hold at another
school if you need more info.  The previous title, _Too much noise_ is
another variant.  I guess it would be a copyright violation to print the
text, but since it is a folktale, I could give you a really close
interpretation if you can't locate a copy.  Let me know and I'll pick up
the book on the way home tomorrow.--gg (ggarrett@egreen.wednet.edu)

LM_NET Archive Home