To All Netters:  I am searching for information on an interdisciplinary
unit on the topic "Survival".  An example question in the unit might be:
"If stranded in an unknown location, what 10 items would you choose to
have with you in order to survive and why?"

I am interested in specific activities students would be required to do
in such a unit along with specific questions they would have to answer.
It seems that a printed source with such information has crossed my path
sometime in the past and I am hoping that LM_NET will keep me from having
to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks for any help anyone may be able to provide.  My e-mail and
snail-mail addresses follow.

Patricia Verett
verett@TENET.EDU

Mackenzie Junior High Library