Hello! I'm new to the list and I can't wait until lurking day.  This is
my 12th year at North Knox, a very nice, small (530 students), rural
(between two cornfields), school with a swimming pool and a lovely
auditorium.  I have two questions:  What has happened to Kidsphere?  I
signed off for the summer and have tried to get back on since last part
of August.  Next: Has anyone seen the videotapes from Winnebago that
teach using the Internet?  They sell for $99.00 and after two weeks of
teaching students and faculty and faced with the rest of the
year......those tapes are sounding mighty good!!  It's so baaadd, I have
money left for books to spend and can't find time to read reviews, let
alone type up a p.o.

     * Jan Weeks, Librarian @ North Knox High School      *
     * Box 187, Bicknell, Indiana  47512                  *
     * email: jweeks@ideanet.doe.state.in.us              *