Hi, Netters!
        I am in an inner city k-8 school (1,000 kids) and have NO budget.
Everything I use (with the exception of some pencils and a ream or two of
paper) was purchased by me or donated.
        I need circ supplies.  If you have converted to computerized
circulation and an online catalog and would like to donate things like
pockets, circ cards, a card sorter, or anything else used in manual
circulation to a school library with screaming needs for all of the above,
please let me know.  I'd be happy to reimburse you for postage.
        I've gotten everything our local public libraries had left after
they converted (not much, they'd pitched a lot).  Our regional library
system has given me other kinds of supplies (old video boxes).  But I am
running out of my stash of cards and pockets.  And could use some of those
cardboard dividers for circ trays.  Or anything you aren't using.
        Many thanks!!!
        Johanna

Johanna Halbeisen
Rebecca M. Johnson School
55 Catharine St.
Springfield, MA 01109
jhalbei@k12.ucs.umass.edu

We are confronted by insurmountable opportunities - Pogo

--

LM_NET Archive Home