Unlurkers:

I tried subscribing to a listserver that deals with computers and was
unable to do so successfully. Can anybody offer suggestions as to what I am
doing wrong?

tried the following:
addressed to: listserv@wsuvml.csc.wsu.edu
no subject
text: subscribe tipsheet my name

The message was returned twice. If any of you subscribe to this listserver
and have the correct address, I would appreciate an answer to:

antonyc@mail.firn.edu

(I need to ask some questions about availability of NEW IBM PS/2 computers.
I understand there is an outlet store somewhere up north where one could
buy old computers (meaning outdated) with factory warranty. Read in Windows
magazine or Home Office Computing, but can't find the article now. Maybe
one of you read this and can help)

Thanks

LM_NET Archive Home