Although I have posted to the net, my contributions have been very
limited, so I send greetings from the state of Nebraska.  After reading
several postings about Newbery posters and lists I'd like to offer a
gentle reminder that as this award was named for John Newbery, an
English publisher and bookseller, Newbery is spelled with only one "r".

Wanda Duff                            Internet: wduff@ops.esu19.k12.ne.us
Instructional Information Manager     Voice:    (402) 557-3516
Omaha Northwest High School           FAX:      (402) 557-3539
8204 Crown Point Avenue               The person who succeeds will be the
Omaha, NE 68134                       person with the best information. Disraeli

LM_NET Archive Home