Dear Netters,
     Do you know of any online source where I can find out the
rates for currency exchange on a daily basis?  I have a teacher
looking specifically for the exchange rate between the US dollar
and the Canadian dollar, but he wants to track daily fluctuations.
I know many sources contain exchange rates, but I do not know of
any that are updated on a daily or even weekly basis.
     Thanks for any suggestions!
                                  Bonnie Fulmer, Librarian
                                  Spackenkill High School
                                  112 Spackenkill Road