Knowles and Snyder's _Readings in Western Civilization_ (3rd ed.,
Lippencott, 1960) has a fairly complete list of the Code.  I myself have
never seen a complete list in print, but I'm sure one must exist.  You
might try a local college bookstore or (of course!) the campus library.
The code was cut into an eight foot high diorite stele (a kind of upright
shaft) discovered in the ruined city of Susa (in old Persia) by a French
archeologist.  It dates from the late 1600's B.C.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark

LM_NET Archive Home