I cannot keep still any longer.  Somehow, I sat on my hands so to speak during
unlurking day, because I did not want to add to the already unwieldy pile of me
ssages clogging up everyone's mailboxes.  However, I must put my two cents wort
h in now that I have recognized a question that I know the answer to - Mrs. Mag
illicuddy was the fake name Lucy Ricardo used whenever she wanted to involve he
rself in some mischief without being caught out by Ricky.  Mrs. Calabash was th
e mysterious lady to whom Jimmmy Durante always said good night to at the end o
f his show.  Does this sound familiar, Sunny Tait?  Or is my hard drive failing
 me?

LM_NET Archive Home