I have been lurking in the shadows for about 6 months and enjoying the
conversations.  I have a project that I hope someone out there can help
me with.  Our Academic Highlights class (consisting of Juniors & Seniors)
has been assigned a research project.  Each students has $3500 to plan
an overseas trip.  They have to make airline reservations, motel
reservations, plan sightseeing, etc. and stay within their $3500.  I am
trying to help classes to use the Internet and it is a little like the
blind leading the blind!  Does anyone out there know of some good Internet
addresses we could use to find travel information?  Thanks!
Ellie Goertzen
Box C
Johnson, KS 67855
316-492-8264