One book I know of which might be worth checking out is called _First
Easter_ , written by Paul Maier (I think I spelled that correctly).  The
point of the book is to prove the entire Easter story as true, which it
does by interspersing Bible text with social, cultural and historical
information about the Middle East at that time (e.g., a description of
what Christ's trial befoe Pilate was probably like, based on standard
Roman trial procedures of the time).  As far as I know, though, this book
is out of print.  But I found it at the tiny public library where I work,
so it might not be too hard to track down.

--Norm Bagley
  Syracuse University
  nebagley@mailbox.syr.edu

On Thu, 22 Sep 1994, MARSHA RAKESTRAW wrote:

> Dear Netters,
>
> Please help!  A student wants to write a paper to prove that the
> resurrection of Christ is real, and she needs lots of resources.  I have
> nothing in my library.  Any book, magazine article, or Internet resource
> suggestions.  She needs the info ASAP.  TIA for any assistance.
>
> Marsha Rakestraw, K-12 LMS
> Stafford Schools, Stafford, KS
> staff1lb@ink.org
>
> ACKRQ