> Hasanyone out there used a program called LINKWAY with DOS machines?  Do
> you have any written "curriculum" using it?  The computer teacher at my
> school is interested in knowing about this.

     I took a two-day workshop about 16 months ago and was really
impressed with Linkway. I would have killed (not literally) for this
program in the lab I was teaching for the past two years. I could have
built my own curriculum in no time with that program on every student
computer.

     Typical of IBM though when they get something good they either don't
manufacture enough of it (Thinkpads) or fail to get the word out about it
(Linkway for example).

     The Region Education Service Centers in Texas have this one in the
preview labs. Don't take my word for it... go and see for yourself.

Russell Smith  rssmith@tenet.edu       Home Phone 915-235-1228
Technology Consultant                  Home Fax   915-235-0633
Region XIV Education Service Center    Work Phone 915-675-8600
Abilene, Texas 79601                   Work Fax   915-675-8659

LM_NET Archive Home