>I am thoroughly fascinated by all the messages from the LM_NETters,
>but there are so many that it is almost too time consuming to keep
>up with it on a daily basis.  Has anyone thought of possibly
>breaking the group into smaller groups for each appropriate field
>of interest--such as public library, elementary school library,
>middle school library, secondary school library, academic library,
>etc.?  I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has this
>same idea.
>
> Joy Lambert Huffman Elementary School 5510 Channel Isle Drive
>Plano, Texas  75075 <jlambert@tenet.edu>
I would not like to see that happen.  There are many issues than
span all ranges, and many librarians that serve more than one school
level population - I, for example, would be considered an
elementary, middle school and academic librarian as I am in a preK-8
school which is also a graduate school of education.  Also, people
in different settings might nevertheless have some good suggestions
for their colleagues in other situations.
        I understand the time problem very well.  It is a "mailbox space"
issue too.  But perhaps the answer is to set digest on the list
instead.
Regards,
        Linda

.