Hi, I need help with 2 troublesome items.  Our HS Eng dept wants to use
MLA standards to cite electronic sources and all I can offer is the Xiu
and Crane suggestions.  Does anyone know of a source for the MLA standards?
   I am also looking for a source for an item that is heavily used in our
library, but it is seriously outdated.  Item being CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
SUBJECT BOXES----careers are arranged according to core curriculum subject
areas and are published by Houghton Mifflin, under a subsiduary called
Timeshare.  I have tried calling HM but there is no help there.  I would
like to know if anyone knows of an update in this area???????Thanks, Joan
<001041@mail.nyser.net> Please mail direct so as not to clutter the net.

LM_NET Archive Home