Date sent:  28-SEP-1994 10:30:21
For the new high school to open in Appleton in 1995, we are looking at just
buying some popular magazines and getting full text on-line.  I would like
to know what some of you are using, how you like it, are you finding the
cost worth it.   Are students walking out with trees?  Do you have students
download to disk?  I know of proquest, Ebsco, and Infotrac and Wilson (do
they have full text?)  Please let me know what you think and would be glad
to post findings to the list.  Thanks, Michele

Michele Missner
Appleton High School West
610 N. Badger
Appleton, wi 54914