Yes, this is our chance to prove the worth of Internet to our
principal.  I would definitely appreciate your prompt assistance.

Do any of you know of any resources or information to verify that
Native American Indians did indeed serve in the occupation of
a "cowboy?"  It does not make any difference as to the time period.

Our principal needs information regarding this subject as soon as possible.

We are looking in all our resources, but have not had good luck.

Thanks to you all.  Please reply personally.

Joan Rothe

"rothej@uwgb.edu"

LM_NET Archive Home