Hello LM_NETters,
        I've been given a box of books--all wonderful titles,
but unfortunately, they are paperbacks.  If I put them out for
circulation, they'll not make it more than about three times.
What do you do with paperbacks that you want to last besides
making them reference books?  I know that there are various
plastic adhesive-type covers from the various jobbers, but has
anyone had experience with any of these coverings?
        Please reply to me privately, and if there is interest,
I will summarize for the list.

--
Jane Hohn, LMS                  Voice:  (804) 292-5373
Nottoway High School            FAX:    (804) 292-3021

LM_NET Archive Home