Hello,
I have been having limited success in getting the very busy teachers at
my school to use computer technology but I have two who use a lot of
thematic units and are constantly seeking new materials.  Is there any
place out there that has lists of materials for such units?   In the mean
time can any of you offer us a list of materials for a unit on bats,
a unit skeletons, and one on Washington DC?  For what it is worth while I
am writing please do not split the NET I have only been on line for a
short time and have learned a lot.

Teresa Garrett                           tgarret@hp.k12.ar.us
Harmony Grove Elementary                 (501)574-0960
401 Ouachita 88
Camden, AR 71701

LM_NET Archive Home