Hola!
An AP Spanish class at my school is researching Latin American flags -
their origins, rational for colors, symbols, etc. The teacher was
wondering if anyone on LMNET had suggestions for literature - poems,
stories, etc., related to the flags of these countries. She was very
impressed with the response we got concerning Spanish-language
periodicals and suggested I try this one. I think she's hooked!
She also sent a student to me today with a request for info on "The
Argentine Triumph" a poem which was referenced but no author given. I
left the Spanish title for this poem at school, but if someone could help
me out in English, I would be very grateful. If you need the Spanish
title, I can provide that tomorrow.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Margaret Whittaker
"Work is love made visible."