>      We have an anti-virus program called "F-Prot" dated Feb. 1992. It
> indicates in its intro that you may obtain new versions from the anti-virus
> archive sites thru ftp.  How do I do that? TIA.

Dear Pat:

     The latest and greatest F-PROT can be found at many places as
fp-214.zip (476 KB). It's at ftp site oak.oakland.edu in this path:
/SimTel/msdos/virus/fp-214.zip

     I got it and used it just last night. It is a very good program, one we
should all be using on PC machines.

     If you need help on ftp procedures write me and I'll help (anyone who
needs some tutoring).

Later,

Russell Smith  rssmith@tenet.edu       Home Phone 915-235-1228
Technology Consultant                  Home Fax   915-235-0633
Region XIV Education Service Center    Work Phone 915-675-8600
Abilene, Texas 79601                   Work Fax   915-675-8659

LM_NET Archive Home