We're looking for someone who has used the Electronic Field Trips
developed by Turner Broadcasting.  We are considering purchasing one or
more of these video packages and would like to visit with someone who has
previous experience with them.  Please respond directly to me.  Thanks
for your assistance.

Wanda Duff                            Internet: wduff@ops.esu19.k12.ne.us
Instructional Information Manager     Voice:    (402) 557-3516
Omaha Northwest High School           FAX:      (402) 557-3539
8204 Crown Point Avenue               The person who succeeds will be the
Omaha, NE 68134                       person with the best information. Disraeli

LM_NET Archive Home