I have no problem with key pal requests etc. on LM_NT...for some of us,
this is the list we feel most comfortable with...plus..so far the LM_NT
folks have been above board and helpful..so I trust them to do right by
any of my kids..and that's a feeling I don't have on someother lists.
  Our main job is get kids excited about reading, libraries and
technologies..and who knows..the kid you introduce to the internet via
LM_NT may be voting on school and library funding someday and have fond
memories due to your help!

                           Guusje Moore
                 Librarian, Housman Elementary School
                           Houston, Texas