        At first I thought subdividing might be a good idea--
ordinarily I'm not interested in elementary school concerns
since Los Angeles elementary schools do not have librarians.
But I was able to answer a question asked by an elementary
librarian.
        The subdivision issue reminds me of the promises
being made by newspapers and *Newsweek* to send on-line only
articles of interest to each subscriber.  But how can individual
know what articles he wants to read unless he gets a clue from a
headline, or in our case, a subject?  Let's stay together.
                                Lois Feldman

--
                                        Lois Feldman
ab189.lafn.org                          Birmingham High School

LM_NET Archive Home