We have never had a middle school in our district but are building one
now--due to open next fall (grades 5-8).  Our principal has come to me
seeking help in finding different scheduling possibilities.  It
would be great to show her the power of the net and give her a menu of
scheduling choices from all of you middle level library media people out
there.  I am not looking for the scheduling of students into the LMC but
rather the overall picture of your school schedule.  Any information would
be greatly appreciated.  (I asked this same question on the net last year
but am looking for more responses).  Thank you.
Thomas Neil Tomporowski
Perham High School LMC (MN)
tomporow@informns.k12.mn.us

LM_NET Archive Home