Greetings,

Perhaps someone else has had this problem:  Ours is a two floor library,
with the copy machine on one floor and the circulation desk (and money
drawer) on the other.  We can't move the copier or the circulation desk.
So here's my question:  Do any of you have coin changers (like they have
in laudromats) in your library media centers?  If so, what are the costs
involved?  Did you purchase or lease?  Who is responsible for the
equipment?  Have you encountered any unique problems?  Please respond
directly to me.

Thanks--

Deb

Deborah Wright                  e-mail:  dwright@mcs.net
Lyons Township High School      Tel:     708-579-6371
100 S. Brainard Avenue          Fax:     708-595-2614
LaGrange, IL 60525

LM_NET Archive Home