Dear California colleagues,

I will be on sabbatical next semester and am looking for secondary school
sites to visit where Internet access is fairly well-developed.
Specifically, I am interested in Mosaic applications in the curriculum and,
if possible, in the library.  So far I've only found 1 secondary school
site with a Mosaic home page for the library (Smoky Hill High School in
Aurora, Colorado).  In seeking realistic funding, I need confine myself to
a few specific regions.  Right now I'm trying to target the L.A. area and
the bay area.  (I will also visit Colorado because I can stay at Hotel
Mom's in Denver).

If you can give me any insights, please respond to me directly at
francey@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu or jacobson@uni.uiuc.edu.  Thanks very much!

Frances F. Jacobson

Frances F. Jacobson                     Internet: jacobson@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu

University High School Librarian              or: francey@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

University High School Library      University Library
1212 W. Springfield Avenue          University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Urbana, IL  61801
217-333-1589

LM_NET Archive Home