This Spring our District passed a bond which will allow for almost total
physical reconstruction of our 5-8 Middle School building.  Also included is
funding for automation and networking the complex.  We will be attending NHEMA
on Friday and Saturday of this week and are looking for schools which we could
visit on Thursday that might be helpful in terms of automation, facilities
plannng, or networking with LAN's.  The center core connecting our two wings
will be demolished and a new Library Media Center and computer lab will be
built in that area.  If you have recently been involved in automating a
library, planning a new facility, or creating a network from the ground up we
would love to come visit you this week!  Nancy and Cathy
N_bergeron@mentor.unh.edu

LM_NET Archive Home