Its been a long time coming, but here is the HIT on recommended laser
disc programs.  Thanks to everyone who responded to my request.  You have
been very patient.  These are titles that have been recommended by
LM_NETTERS for use in elementary schools.  I'm sorry I don't have phone
numbers and addresses for each program.

The Great Ocean Rescue
The Great Solar Race
Flossie and the Fox
Science in Motion:  Animals in Motion - Rigby
Window on Science series - Optical Data - 1-800-524-2481
National Geographic - Americana:  Fabric of the Nation (GTV)-grade 5+
Voyage of the Mimi - Sunburst
3.2.1 Contact disc from their broadcasts
R/LA - 3rd grade level - Charlette's Web kit
The Smithsonion level 3

Pat Lambert
Needham Elementary
Durango, CO