Our school will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo in early May.  Our staff met
and discussed many activities the students could engage in that celebrate
the Mexican culture.  But their are two areas in which we need help.  1)
I am looking for art activities that reflect the Hispanic culture and 2)
Elementary literature that features Hispanics i.e. Too Many Tamales.
Thanks so much for your help.  If you have other related activities you
would like to share I will post a HIT.  TIA

Pat Lambert
Needham Elementary
Durango, CO
pat@scan.org