Well, I already messed up by not finishing the subject line.  However,
I have a teacher researching a phrase commonly used in the game "Hide and Seek"
.  The Phrase is either "Alley Alley in Free" or Alley, Alley oxen free"  She
is interested in the linguistic or cultural backgroung of this phrase. Please
respond directly to me.  We have looked in several folklore and games histories

Also, thanks to all who have responded with the new MAC and Apple information.
Gail.Froyen@UNI.EDU

LM_NET Archive Home