Thank you all who responded to my request for Civil War info
on the net.  Our 5th grade students found the USENET News
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) archives at
gopher.physics.utoronto.ca provided a wealth of statistical
information for their pie graph math assignment.  Now a have
question for Roald Dahl fans. A third grade teacher and I
are planning a "Roald Dahl Day".  We would like ideas for
games or any activities we could use with students
throughout the day.  The students have read or listened to
most of his books.  Thank you.
Suzanne Reed, Librarian, Wichita Collegiate School

LM_NET Archive Home