Hi LM_NETTERS,

My principal said to me today that he thought we were ready to begin a side
by side flex/closed scheduling situation for this year.

I am totally committed to the concept of flex, but I would like to hear from
those of you who have begun this after decades of being on fixed scheduling.
He would like to see alternating weeks of flex and fixed.

Does anyone have experience with this type of arrangement?  What are the
pitfalls?  What are the joys?  How did you introduce it?  Any specifics
about how you got started would be helpful to me.

I told him I was going to ask you for help and he wants an answer ASAP.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Betty Cocklin  bcocklin@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Betty Cocklin
bcocklin@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu