Seattle, WA
(206) 281-6010
sweiss@cks.ssd.k12.wa.us

#1) Yes, right next door!  I just walked 20 feet to ask the price and
address. (I am a long time LM_NET person and new to AskERIC).  The sets
are $25.00 and come with 6 11x17 posters, a set of masters (ie for
transparencies) and a set of bookmark masters.  Checks should be written to:
Information Resources Publications
4-294 CST
Syracuse, NY   13244-4100

The posters are blue this time (they used to be yellow).
Blythe Bennett
babennet@mailbox.syr.edu

#2) The order goes to Janet M. LaFrance
Information Resources Publications (to whom the check is payable)
4-194 Center for Science and Technology
Syracuse< NY 13244-4100

The Big Six package consists of six 11x17 posters, six 8 1/2 x 11
overhead masters and a bookmark master -- 4 per 8 1/2 x 11 sheet, front
and back impressions.  The cost is $25.00 plus $3.00 for shipping and
handling.  Bookmarks are available at $7.95 per 100 plus shipping and
handling.

Linda Esser
esser@iglou.com

LM_NET Archive Home