Dear members of the listserv:

I am in the process of writing a proposal to my principal detailing the
advantages of having an internet connection using Netscape browsing
software for our k-3 teachers for professional development.

Would you please respond if you provide this service to the faculty
(including administrators).

In May I wrote a proposal (which was accepted) to use book fair money to
pay for a two month (July and August) unlimited access connection to
research the practicality of the internet as a resource for teachers.  The
ERIC database alone ought to convince them that an on-going connection is
not only practical but as essential to a library media center as book
encyclopedias.

I think the most convincing of all would be this
professional-to-professional experience from those of you who have the time
to respond.

I will post a HIT for all.  Thanks for your support.

ktison@cybertours.com             Kim Tison
                                  LMS
                                  Park Street Elementary School
                                  Kennebunk, ME. 04043