Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 18:37:08 -0400
From: Jan Bakker <bakker@NCREL.ORG>
To: Multiple recipients of list K12ADMIN <K12ADMIN@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject: Web Sites for Teachers

I invite you to consider our web site which is designed to help teachers and
others "cut through" the educational research quickly and apply it to school
and classroom practice.  The address is below.  Thanks!

      ~~Jan Bakker, M.A. Ed., M.L.S.~~
          Resource Center Director
North Central Regional Educational Laboratory
      Oak Brook, IL   bakker@ncrel.org
Visit our Pathways to School Improvement server
  http://www.ncrel.org/ncrel/sdrs/pathways.htm

----------End of Original Message----------

LM_NET Archive Home