Dear LM_Netters--

I seem to be having trouble with my server and it is bouncing your
inconvenience for you and LM_Net.  Experience tells me that many of you
will have great ideas about my two posed questions--currency (and weeding)
of the collection and listservs for some teacher friends.

Secondly, if your message to me has bounced back, please try again using
this address--my school address.  I appreciate your patience.  Thanks again
for all your help.

Barb Searcy

Barb Searcy
Library Media Teacher