This refers to a radio report I heard of a day care center which was sued
or warned (not sure) for having a regular "movie day" where students
would bring in videos for the school to watch.

May people wrote back saying they saw an article in their local paper on
8/29.  I have yet to get a citation for a national publication.  Some of
the local papers are Houston Chronicle, Dallas Morning News, and papers in
DE and GA.

Two people mentioned a book by Carol Simpson _Copyright laws for school
libraries_, 1994 Linworth Publishing.

If I get a citation from a national publication, I will pass it along.
If anyone finds it in a national publication, please let me know.

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home