Help!  My principal's wife is our drama club sponsor.  This year they are doing
Dracula.  She likes to do a dinner theatre type production with food typical of
the times of the play.  She is planning on doing only desserts this year and
asked me to find out what types of things would be suitable.  All we have found
so far is various puddings.

I know there is a usenet groupt (rec.food.historic) that deals with the history
of food.  Unfortunately I do not have access to usenet yet.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.  (It would help a wonderful
woman out AND show her husband how useful Internet access is in the library!)

Thanks
Nancy Montogmery
Felicity-Franklin H.S.
Felicity, OH  45120