Buenos Dias LM_NETTERs

        The third graders at Walzem Elementary school are going to be
using the Library in September in conjunction with their classroom work to
practice their skills in determining the cardinal directions: North,
South, East and West.  They will be working on several projects but we
need your help on one of them.
        Y'know how kids love getting mail.  Each child will be
given a "howdy" message from a kindhearted LM_NETTER which clearly
identifies the LM_NETTER's hometown.
        They will use the electronic atlas to determine the location of that
city and then plot it on a group map.  They will have to determine which
cities are North of San Antonio (probably most of them) which are West,
which are East and if any of them are South.
        Could you take a minute and drop our kids a message that clearly
identifies your hometown.  If your hometown is kind of smallish, give us a
clue by telling us which major city you are close to.

                                                Thanks in advance!!

                                                Marybeth Green
                                                mbg@tenet.edu
                                                Walzem Elementary