Maybe someone can help...we are very dismayed with our new network which
uses the Schoolview management system...instead of ICLASS.  Our problems
all center around printing.  We have found that if we had all the same
printers in the school, everything would be ok...however, we don't and
because of that any WINDOWS program that is on the network will default
to one printer (in lab)...you can go into print set-up and change the
default, but Schoolview will not allow this and keeps it at original and
therefore will not print but only to the default.  (am I making sense
here?)  Our techs say that this is a problem with Schoolview.  Does
anyone have any ideas?  Also, we have requested the latest update to the
new version of Schoolview...we still have the original...does anyone know
if the newest version corrects these printing problems????   This problem
makes it very difficult in our school, including the library.
Hoping to hear from you,
TIA

Ken Hawley
Central A & M Middle School