I was watching CNN this morning, noticing they were reporting much of
their own news, including (and this hooked me) their own interactive web
site.  I just checked it out and it really does look like a fabulous
resource!  It promises to provide up to the minute news and also stuff on
politics, weather, style, technology, business, showbiz, etc.  It
provides downloadable images, audio and quicktime movies.  Also a link of
the day.  There is some sort of arrangement connecting the page with
Lexis and Nexis databases. I think middle school and high school teachers
are going to love this one.  I have already written to ask about
copyright policies for multimedia production.

The URL is:   http://www.cnn.com

(I'm a bit gunshy as a result of recent flames.  I really think you'll like
this one.  Let me know; be kind.)

Joyce Valenza
<jvalenza@mciunix>
Wissahickon High School Library