From: MELISSA BIBBEY <BIBBEYMR@WHBGHS.SCOCA.OHIO.GOV>
Date:         Thu, 31 Aug 1995 11:13:00 -0400
To: Multiple recipients of list LM_NET <LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject:      CNN Web site

Dear LM-NETTERS:

I have done the careless.  Someone just posted information concerning
the new website of CNN and I deleted the address after I thought I
had printed it out, needless to say the printer did not work so I
have lost that information.  Please send me the address.

------------ Forwarded Message ends here ------------

University of Minnesota    Fax: (612) 625-6817     sec@web66.coled.umn.edu

    The biggest danger to children on the Internet is FEAR MONGERS.

LM_NET Archive Home