     Several months ago there was a discussion about the advantages of
different types of portable keyboards.  My question concerns how to
manage them once you have them!
     Our K-6 school will have 15 Alphasmarts that will circulate through the
library. Does anyone have any tips on how to schedule them, deliver them,
collect them, transport them, etc.?  Do you schedule them by the hour, by
the day, by the week?  Do you keep them all together or can a teacher
sign up for just one or two?  Do you have a special carrying bag or is a
tupperware tub workable?
     TIA for any tips!

LM_NET Archive Home