Hi LM_Net,
     I  used important to PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREETINGS here in the USA and
around the world.

     Holiday greetings from the Craig Cougars of Janesville, Wi. home of the
largest General Motor Plant in the U. S. under one roof.  We are a 9-12 high
school with 1550+ students.
     We are displaying all greetings coming over LM_NET.----Please keep them
coming.   (sending Holiday greetings to LM_NET telling a bit about themselves
or Holidays in their area.  Someone on the Net had this great idea!---\Please
keep them coming.
     I want to display our shrinking world to our students, staff, adm. , and
any visitors I can!!!

                          TIA,
Carolyn Christianson
Craig High School
401 S. Randall Ave.
Janesville, Wi.  53545                   Fax    608-758-6390
Craig.media@jadebbs.com

              or  carolync@inwave.com

LM_NET Archive Home