Seasons Greetings from the Hoosier State!

I hesitated to send you this, but it was too neat a honor not to share.
Our small town of 13,000 people was just ranked 43rd in the _100 Best
Small Towns in American_ by Norm Crampton.  This book is featured in this
weekend's Parade magazine which is an insert in many papers.

My high school is the 9-12 building  of about 700 students that serves
Crawfordsville.  We are about 50 north and west of Indianapolis.  We have a
small all male liberal arts college ( Wabash College) located in
our community.  Unlike the top contenders on this list we have no mountains,
rivers or other natural wonders.  We do have a small creek that canoeists
enjoy. It meanders through a beautiful state park on its way to meet the
Wabash River.

Our largest employer is RR Donnelley which prints World Book and Reader's
Digest.  This summer they were busy fulfilling a contract for MS WIN 95.
This printing firm has seen the importance of the electronic
information sources and they have a division that handles that.

I have enjoyed reading the messages from this diverse and wonderful
listserve. Enjoy the best of the holidays.

Kathy Keck   kkeck@ideanet.doe.state.in.us
Crawfordsville High School
Crawfordsville, IN  47933

LM_NET Archive Home