I'm going to whine a little--I am alone in my high school library and am
expected to manage the textbook collection (which means kids in and out
of school at no predicatable time-like right in the middle of a lesson,
sometimes) and the library collection and to teach when classes
come to use our resource center and do all the processing, etc, single
handed... You get the picture, I'm sure.  Anyway, I have misplaced the
directions for subscribing to Calib.  Would a kind California librarian
(who probably has no more "spare" time than I) be kind enough to send me
the particulars.  Thanks a million.  (I know, I know, you're wondering.
"Well, when does she have time to read any e-mail?"  I DON'T sleep!)
Susan Mackey, Sierra High, Manteca, CA smackey@ainet.com

LM_NET Archive Home