Hello everyone!

I have a huge favor to ask all of you lovely people out there.  I am
looking for people who can send me any information on the British band
named QUEEN.  I have quite a collection of info. already, but, if you
know something I don't, don't hesitate to write to me.  By the way,
I'm a 19 year old senior at Kingswood Regional High School In
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire.

I am also looking for Keypals whose love for this particular band is just
as great as mine.  I will write to ANYBODY!

Thank you all for your time and energy!

Faithful to Freddie Mercury,
Jenn Dembiec

P.S-  If you do find anything, please put my name in the subject heading!

LM_NET Archive Home