Dear LM_NET Colleagues,

We are in the middle of a research unit on INVENTIONS dealing with light and
sound and are having difficulty locating information on such inventions as
cell phones, neon lights, strobe light, arcade games, lasers, LCD technology,
pagers, microphones, percussion instruments, electric guitar, etc.  Can anyone
help us with web sites for such information.  I am working with bright fifth
graders and this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce the www.

Any other favorite resources on inventions would be appreciated, but I am
especially interested in web sites.  Thank you in advance.  I will post a hit
if there is interest.

mcarollo@omnifest.uwm.edu
Cumberland School
4780 N. Marlborough Dr.