I need a citation for reviews of encyclopedias, including electronic
versions.  I believe someone posted it here.  I believe it was in
Booklist.  However, I did not receive my copies from the end of May
through the end of September (although the subscription was in force - I
have made a claim through Ebsco, but have heard nothing).  I haven't
found the review in the issues I do have.

Specifically, I am interested in reviews of the CD version of Americana.
If any of you have used it, please give me your opinion.  The one comment
I have seen was negative.

TIA.

Diane Durbin
dianed@tenet.edu